White Label Services
We always deliver outstanding results for our clients – so let’s discuss delivering outstanding results for your clients too!
Providing all the services you need
Why White Label?
White label or referral schemes for SEO services can benefit businesses in a number of ways. These types of programs allow businesses to offer SEO services to their clients without having to invest in the resources and expertise required to provide those services themselves.
Here are some specific ways that white label SEO can benefit businesses like accountants, web designers, and management consultants:
- Accountants: Offering SEO services can help accountants expand their service offerings and bring in new clients. By partnering with a white label SEO provider, accountants can easily offer SEO services to their clients where they feel they may benefit from new customers into the client business, which of course results in increased revenue.
- Web designers: Web designers often work with small businesses that may not have the budget to invest in comprehensive SEO campaigns. By offering white label SEO services, web designers can help their clients improve their online visibility and drive more traffic to their websites, which can lead to more business for both the web designer and their clients.
- Management consultants: Management consultants can use white label SEO to help their clients improve their online presence and reach new customers. By offering SEO as a value-added service, management consultants can differentiate themselves from their competitors and build stronger relationships with their clients.
Overall, white label SEO can help businesses in a variety of industries expand their service offerings and bring in new clients without having to invest in the resources and expertise needed to provide those services themselves.
How does white labelling benefit your business?
AMS can offer a 10% recurring commission for white label referrals for SEO services and this can be beneficial to a business in a number of ways. Here are a couple:
- Passive income: A recurring commission means that the business will receive a percentage of the revenue generated from the referred clients on an ongoing basis. This can provide a passive income stream for the business, as they continue to receive commission payments as long as the referred clients remain with the SEO provider.
- Increased revenue: By offering white label SEO services, a business can potentially bring in new clients and increase their overall revenue. The recurring commission paid for these referrals can provide an additional revenue stream for the business.
Overall, a 10% recurring commission paid for white label referrals for SEO services can be a financially beneficial arrangement for a business, providing a passive income stream, cost-effective marketing, and the potential for increased revenue.
Alternatively and if you prefer, you can bill your client at a rate decided by you and AMS will bill you at our standard rate. Whatever works for you, works for us!